March 24th to April 15th 2016 (Entry closes at 12:00 pm)
As part of its core objectives of revitalizing and stimulating reading culture in Nigeria and Africa, Literamed Publications Ltd, publishers of Lantern books, is delighted to announce a book reading/summary competition tagged “WIN@LANTERN” Reading Contest.
EASY STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- Buy a copy of Silent Whispers (a novel published by Lantern Books) on lantern-books.com or any of our direct outlets close to you (find list of the outlets on www.lantern-books.com)
- Read and summarize the novel, Silent Whispers, in NOT MORE THAN 500 words
- Submit your entry on lantern-books.com or send as e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must be between 15-22 years.
- For further info, visit our social media pages (Facebook/Instagram/Google+:mylanternbooks, twitter:@mylanternbooks), LinkedIn/Pinterest: Lantern Books, Whatsapp: 08136796868 or call 08136390512
- The deadline for entries is April 15th 2016 (Entry closes at 12:00 pm)
- Prizes to be won are: Infinix tablet, Bluetooth headset, Power bank, and copies of Caine Prize for African Writing 2015 anthology published by Lantern Books